Royal Air Force E-3D Sentry, 8th Sqd, "90th Anniversary" (1:400) by DragonWings 400
Item Number: DRW55945
1/400 Royal Air Force E-3D Sentry, 8th Squadron, "90th Anniversary" special scheme
This title celebrates the 90th Anniversary of the Royal Air Force's 8th Squadron.
The RAF uses seven E-3D Sentry aircraft that form part of the NATO Early Warning Force. These seven RAF Sentries are pooled between 8 Squadron and 23 Squadron, with the latter unit being responsible for training. They operate from RAF Waddington in Lincolnshire.
- Highly detailed 90th Anniversary Livery
- Accurate mold approved by Boeing
- True to 1/400
- High quality diecast construction
- Display in flight or on the ground (stand included)
- Approximate dimensions: 4.4" long x 4.4" wide x 1" high
About the E-3:
The E-3 Sentry is a military airborne warning and control system (AWACS) aircraft that provides all-weather surveillance, command, control and communications, to the United States, NATO and other air defense forces.